Dr. Joel Gonzales MD Patient Reviews

• Sports Medicine Denver, CO

4.7

September 17th, 2015
Had previously had a labrum repair done on my shoulder with another doctor in NJ that was not successful- pain returned within a year and pretty serious pain by 2 years. Dr. Gonzales took more time to understand that my joints were looser than normal and adjusted the surgery he performed on me based on that information. Next month with be one year since the surgery and I have had no issues at all. No pain and was able to return to my job (which required heavy lifting) relatively quickly. Would highly recommend Dr. Gonzales!

September 8th, 2010
Excellent Surgeon
Tore my right roter cuff in 2 places. Dr Gonzales had me up and run in just a couple of months. 100% rotation on shoulder. I couldn't be happier.

May 10th, 2010
doctor excellent. office help not.

March 25th, 2009
Two Successful Rotator-Cuff Repairs
Dr. Gonzales performed a repair of 100 percent tears in each of my rotator cuffs, a year apart. The surgery and attendant items such as hospital, anesthesiologist,nurses, and others were excellent and super careful. Outcomes were better than cuff repairs I have discussed with other people. Dr. Gonzales' ties with Physical Therapists are excellent. Dr. Gonzales and his network of therapists have all worked on professional sports teams. I am in my late 60's and was treated like a baseball star pitcher.

June 18th, 2008
Fantastic Knee Surgeon!
Dr. Gonzales had me walking the same day as my ACL replacement/MCL & LCL repair. Wow. Would recommend for younger/athletic patients particularly. He understands our needs and won't hold you back.