A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Gordon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gordon
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Gordon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Gordon, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gordon has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Austin Medical Center
- Cannon Falls Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Gordon MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joel Gordon practice?
- Dr. Joel Gordon has 1 office location.
- Dr. Joel Gordon practices Family Medicine near North Mankato, MN.