A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Gottlieb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Gottlieb is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gottlieb
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gottlieb Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Gottlieb, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gottlieb graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gottlieb has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Martin Gottlieb MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joel M. Gottlieb practice?
- Dr. Joel Gottlieb has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel Gottlieb practices Ophthalmology near Succasunna, NJ.
See Succasunna Ophthalmologists.