A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Granick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Granick
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Granick Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Granick graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Granick has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Midwestern Regional Medical Center
- Western Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Lee Granick MD is a male Oncologist , has 39 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Joel L. Granick practice?
- Dr. Joel Granick has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel Granick practices Medical Oncology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Oncologists.