A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Granick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Granick graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Granick has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Western Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Lee Granick MD is a male Oncologist , has 39 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Joel L. Granick practice?
- Dr. Joel Granick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joel Granick practices Medical Oncology near Goodyear, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Goodyear Oncologists.