Dr. Joel Greenberg DO Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Lansing, MI

July 8th, 2013
Staff & Doctor condescending uncaring
First of all, there is a long wait to make an appointment, office wait wasnt as bad until dealing with the clerk. A new receptionist makes dealing with the office nearly unbareable! Rude, short, negative and condesending. I have been with the practice for many years. Because of the new front desk staff and multiple phone calls to the management that gets brushed off. I will no longer spend my time money, or trust with this office. Dr Greenberg is the kind of doctor that makes clear he is much more intellegent than the parent or their thoughts, wishes, or concerns. Very disappointed in this office. Bottom line, its going down hill fast!

August 16th, 2012
I took my daughter to the office with a slipped capital epiphysis (growth plated sepperated from femur), Dr. Greenburg was quick to explain the seriousness of her condition, not only to me, but my child as well, makeing sure we both understood. He was quick to get her a refferal to an orthopedic surgeon, makeing sure to fax her refferal as urgent right then and there. He made sure she was seen within one day of refferal being made. He is AMAZING with both of my children as well as myself and their father. I have never seen a doctor who loves his patients so much! Very careing, kind, and proffesional. From time to time the wait to see him can be a little long, however, my family finds him well worth the wait. On the day above, the nurse was waiting to take us back when we got to the office, and Dr. Greenburg was in room within 5 minutes. Thanks to him and the office staff, looks like my daughter will recover well after her surgery.