A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Greenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Greenson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Greenson, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenson graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Greenson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Kasle Greenson MD is a male Pathologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Joel K. Greenson practice?
- Dr. Joel Greenson has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel Greenson practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pathologists.