Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joel Weinberg
Dr. Joel Weinberg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pittsburgh, PA. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Weinberg is affiliated with UPMC St Margaret, UPMC Presbyterian and UPMC Passavant Cranberry. Dr. Weinberg has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Joel Weinberg has the following 4 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Pulmonary Critical Care Medicine
If you or a family member go to the hospital because of a severe reaction due to asthma, emphysema, lung cancer or pneumonia, you’ll likely be treated by a pulmonary critical care specialist. They’re experienced pulmonologists who have additional...
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Joel Weinberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.
Dr. Asher Tulsky
Pittsburgh, PA 0.01 mi32
Dr. Fred Rubin
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Pittsburgh, PA 0.01 mi42
Dr. Olga Shabalov
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology
Pittsburgh, PA 0.01 mi27