A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Haas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Haas is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Haas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haas graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Haas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Unity Hospital
- Canandaigua Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Unity Hospital Of Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Ralph Haas MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joel R. Haas practice?
- Dr. Joel Haas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joel Haas practices Internal Medicine near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Internists.