A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Harris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Harris, DO is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Harris has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Jeffrey Harris DO is a male Dermatologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Joel J. Harris practice?
- Dr. Joel Harris has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joel Harris practices Dermatology near Madison Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI and Farmington Hills, MI.
See Madison Heights Dermatologists.