A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Heidelbaugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Heidelbaugh is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Heidelbaugh, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Heidelbaugh graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Heidelbaugh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel John Heidelbaugh MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joel J. Heidelbaugh practice?
- Dr. Joel Heidelbaugh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joel Heidelbaugh practices Family Medicine near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Livonia, MI.
See Ypsilanti Primary Care Doctors.