A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Heidelbaugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Heidelbaugh is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heidelbaugh
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Heidelbaugh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Heidelbaugh, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Heidelbaugh graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Heidelbaugh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel John Heidelbaugh MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joel J. Heidelbaugh practice?
- Dr. Joel Heidelbaugh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joel Heidelbaugh practices Family Medicine near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Livonia, MI.
See Ypsilanti Primary Care Doctors.