Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Joel Herskowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Herskowitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Herskowitz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Tourette Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Herskowitz graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Herskowitz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Metrowest Medical Center
- Tufts Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Herskowitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joel Herskowitz practice?
Dr. Joel Herskowitz practices Pediatrics, Neurology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Framingham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Framingham Pediatricians and Framingham Neurologists.