A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Hirsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Hirsh, Assistant Professor is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hirsh
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hirsh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Hirsh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hirsh graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Hirsh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- Denver Health Medical Center
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel M Hirsh MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Joel M. Hirsh practice?
- Dr. Joel Hirsh has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel Hirsh practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Denver, CO.
See Denver Internists and Denver Rheumatologists.