A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Hirsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Hirsh, Assistant Professor is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Hirsh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Hirsh graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Hirsh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- Denver Health Medical Center
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Milton Hirsh MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Joel M. Hirsh practice?
- Dr. Joel Hirsh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joel Hirsh practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, CO.
See Denver Internists and Denver Rheumatologists.