A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Holiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Holiner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holiner
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Holiner Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Holiner, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Holiner graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Holiner has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- North Central Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel A Holiner MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joel A. Holiner practice?
- Dr. Joel Holiner has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel Holiner practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.