A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Holliday:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Holliday is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Holliday graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Holliday has 13 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel David Holliday DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joel D. Holliday practice?
- Dr. Joel Holliday has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joel Holliday practices Family Medicine near Mesquite, TX.
See Mesquite Family Physicians.