Dr. Joel Holliday Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joel Holliday?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 23rd, 2016

This man has been my doctor for 40 years. Other doctors I have used have been great, but this man is the best. His patients are his prime concern and he is very hands on. He does his own blood pressure checks and other services because he wants the information first hand to serve his patients better.

January 14th, 2015

This place is horrible, horrible, horrible!!!! The doctor has to look in a book to give a diagnosis. The office staff is unfriendly, unwilling to help. The will not follow up on prescriptions and labs. This place is a huge waste of time and money!!!!!

August 19th, 2013

Is this dude still practicing? Pls retire!

I saw him once about 14 years ago. I had just seen a public doctor with a nasty ear infection - have long history of those. Was trying to get a referral to an ENT. First doctor I ever encountered who wanted copayment in advance. Dumb staff claimed it was insurance policy. He came charging in room with his blood pressure cuff in toe & attacked me with it. Said my BP was high and I could come back on Friday. Said my ear was "just infected"- no ENT referral. Didn't care about my long history of ear infections. I left, called his staff and told them that I wasn't dumb enough to fall for the claim that the insurance company made me pay in advance and that I needed more than a blood pressure cuff for care. Then I hung up and called my insurance company for a new PCP immediately. Yes, he followed up, or I think he did. That week I got notice of a certified letter, which I didn't bother to pick up. I think he sent me a termination letter. Arrogant and dumb! Why would he think I'd come back to him? There's someone worse in medical school waiting to replace him.

October 10th, 2012

keeping up with tests and listenig

Didn't followup on labs and knowing test results or procedure activity on referrals. Belittles, if you have a question for him or want any input. Removes hearing aid when he doesn't want to listen to you.

July 18th, 2016