Family Physicians

2540 N Galloway Ave
Ste 103
Mesquite, TX 75150
972-279-6595
Locations and availability (3)

2.0

|  Is this dude still practicing? Pls retire!  |  show details
by Dissatisfied Pay$hunt on Aug 19th, 2013

I saw him once about 14 years ago. I had just seen a public doctor with a nasty ear infection - have long history of those. Was trying to get a referral to an ENT. First doctor I ever encountered who wanted copayment in advance. Dumb staff claimed it was insurance policy. He came charging in room with his blood pressure cuff in toe & attacked me with it. Said my BP was high and I could come back on Friday. Said my ear was "just infected"- no ENT referral. Didn't care about my long history of ear infections. I left, called his staff and told them that I wasn't dumb enough to fall for the claim that the insurance company made me pay in advance and that I needed more than a blood pressure cuff for care. Then I hung up and called my insurance company for a new PCP immediately. Yes, he followed up, or I think he did. That week I got notice of a certified letter, which I didn't bother to pick up. I think he sent me a termination letter. Arrogant and dumb! Why would he think I'd come back to him? There's someone worse in medical school waiting to replace him.

|  show details
Jun 3rd, 2013

|  keeping up with tests and listenig  |  show details
Oct 10th, 2012

Didn't followup on labs and knowing test results or procedure activity on referrals. Belittles, if you have a question for him or want any input. Removes hearing aid when he doesn't want to listen to you.