Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

2.0

by A on Jan 14th, 2015

This place is horrible, horrible, horrible!!!! The doctor has to look in a book to give a diagnosis. The office staff is unfriendly, unwilling to help. The will not follow up on prescriptions and labs. This place is a huge waste of time and money!!!!!

Terrible office staff show details Terrible office staff
Dec 30th, 2014

I am the Power of Attorney and family caretaker for my Grandmother that is 95 YO, and Dr. Holiday is her family doctor. Unfortunately, I have found that his office staff (particularly the staff that handles Medicare/Medicaid) is VERY RUDE AND UNCARING. I just got a denial of home health care appealed, and an approval for another year of service for my Grandmother and the office will not assist us by sending a letter to the home health care company to restart services, and I just can't see any reason why they would not want to help in this matter. It is not just this one incident, but it feels like EVERY incident is painful. Dr. Holiday is fine with his immediate service with my Grandmother, it is just that his office staff is terrible. Therefore, I am sorry but I would not recommend his business to anyone.

Is this dude still practicing? Pls retire! show details Is this dude still practicing? Pls retire!
by Dissatisfied Pay$hunt on Aug 19th, 2013

I saw him once about 14 years ago. I had just seen a public doctor with a nasty ear infection - have long history of those. Was trying to get a referral to an ENT. First doctor I ever encountered who wanted copayment in advance. Dumb staff claimed it was insurance policy. He came charging in room with his blood pressure cuff in toe & attacked me with it. Said my BP was high and I could come back on Friday. Said my ear was "just infected"- no ENT referral. Didn't care about my long history of ear infections. I left, called his staff and told them that I wasn't dumb enough to fall for the claim that the insurance company made me pay in advance and that I needed more than a blood pressure cuff for care. Then I hung up and called my insurance company for a new PCP immediately. Yes, he followed up, or I think he did. That week I got notice of a certified letter, which I didn't bother to pick up. I think he sent me a termination letter. Arrogant and dumb! Why would he think I'd come back to him? There's someone worse in medical school waiting to replace him.

Jun 3rd, 2013

keeping up with tests and listenig show details keeping up with tests and listenig
Oct 10th, 2012

Didn't followup on labs and knowing test results or procedure activity on referrals. Belittles, if you have a question for him or want any input. Removes hearing aid when he doesn't want to listen to you.