Dr. Joel Holloway MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 1st, 2017
Years of Experience
Dr. Holloway has a great deal of experience recognizing various types of skin cancers.

May 5th, 2017
STOP DON'T GO THERE
Even if you have to wait for another Dr. This is the worst treatment I have ever had by a Dr. He will even cuss at you. His staff tries to cover for his bad attitude. The turn over is fast. Please don't put your self through the aggregation of his attitude.

March 28th, 2017
Fortunate to have this man as my doctor.
I couldn't be more pleased with a doctor. Have skin cancer on top of my head. He diagnosed it right away then proved it with a biopsy. My previous doctor not only missed it , I was told it was nothing to be concerned about. Thank God for this man!

March 8th, 2017
PLEASE READ, DON'T Go
I had to see Dr. Hollaway due to insurance. I left there everytime in tears. It took 3 months to get in to see another Dr that I paid out of pocket. Dr. Holloway is the worst so called Dr I have ever seen. He is rude, arrogant, cussing, even told me that I was dumb, lying to him, to old to remember, and treated me with total disrespect. I had a overpayment and asked for my money back. It's been 2 months have called several times and have been told it's been sent. They want the money before you see the crazy man, portraying to be a Dr, but don't expect to get any over payment back. Even if you have to wait for a appointment with another Dr do so. Don't subject yourself to the actions of this person. He is mental and needs to have therapy with his wife in the same Office.

January 3rd, 2017
WARNING ABUSIVE
Have been seeing Dr. Hollaway for a few months due to I have insurance he takes. He is the worst doctor I have ever seen. I leave his office in tears every time. Yesterday I had a seizure leaving his office. My immune system is attacking itself. Received several shots from him for that. When it came back he said I had flea bites. I have no animals. Yelling, he says you can get them by walking in the grass. Went back in 3 weeks because my so called flea bites had not gone away. This was yesterday. Flea bites have been there for 2 months or more. Now I have something different. Please read all the reviews. First time there I was told by the nurse, Dr Hollaway has no bed side manners, if you can stick with him he will cure you. Just great, so who is paying for the physiological treatment after seeing him. He is yelling, cussing, putting me down, scum under his feet. The rudest man I have ever been around. Is it women? Does he treat men the same? Please let me know. Interested in if he has ever been sued? Please find another Dr, don't put yourself through the abuse from him

May 15th, 2016
I went to see Dr. Holloway because a cyst on my scalp. When he examined me, he ridiculed me, saying, "There's nothing there." When I tried to show him he said, "I'm not going to stsnd here for half an hour looking for something that isn't there" and left the room. He saw me for less than 3 minutes. I called Dr. Duncan who easily found & excised the cyst. This cost me in time off work as well as money. Dr. Holloway is incompetent. Don't put yyourself in this situation just because he can see you the same time you call. Beware.

November 17th, 2015
Horrible bedside, doesn't listen to patient concerns.
I have used this doctor for 15 years and won't go back ever again. His bedside manner is horrible. He makes you feel ignorant. I kept going because I thought he knew what he was doing. My recent procedure, which was to be small, ended up with me going back telling him that there were issues with his incision. He told me there were no issues. I ended up with a 9 hour ER visit to fix what he told me wasn't an issue. By the time I went to the ER, I could hardly walk.

June 8th, 2015
Worst doctor experience I've ever had. The staff was great, but the doctor was horrible. He came in, told me what he was going to do, then walked out without asking if I even wanted to do it. I spoke with the nurse about healing time & other options, and when the doctor came back in, he was clearly angry and ridiculed me for questioning him. Needless to say, I left immediately without any service done. I wrongly assumed he would discuss different procedures with me and also wrongly assumed he would listen when I expressed concerns.

May 20th, 2015
Find another physician
The most pompous, rude and unprofessional Doctor I have ever met.

October 24th, 2013
I have been going to Dr. Holloway for six years with various stages of skin cancer I have always been treated with the upmost respect. He is a doctor that I have recommend many times and no one says anything bad to me about his treatment. I think too many people expect a doctor to sit down hold their hand and coddle them; they should respect the doctor and the staff. Could it possibly be the attitude of the patient.

October 21st, 2013
I wouldn't recommend my worst enemy.
He was rude and told me that if I didn't hold still he was going to tie me down. I asked him a question and he looked at me like I was stupid and never bothered to answer. I couldn't wait to leave and NEVER plan on going back. With any luck, he will just get tired of being mean and quit so no one has to deal with him.

September 3rd, 2013
doesn't worth
Worst Dr. you can ever get. That's why don't have waiting list. He knows how to rip your money and happiness. I really don't want to explain what happened coz' I don't even want to remember. I didn't have insurance for my mom and paid $1000 for the treatment of some like of allergy. He said she should be find after 3 shots. after 2 shots with no visible improvement he visited before we were called for 3rd shot, he ripped $120 and again after 2 days went for 3rd shot and had to pay another $120. Now I don't have money nor the disease got cure. So frustrating...