A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Holtz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Holtz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Holtz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Holtz graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Holtz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Holtz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joel Holtz practice?
Dr. Joel Holtz practices Family Medicine near Rancho Palos Verdes, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA and Carson, CA.
See Rancho Palos Verdes Family Physicians.