Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joel Horovitz
Dr. Joel Horovitz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY, with another office in Brooklyn, NY. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Horovitz is affiliated with NYU Lutheran Medical Center, Maimonides Medical Center and Brooklyn Hospital Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Joel Horovitz has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...