A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Hutcheson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Hutcheson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Hutcheson, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Hutcheson graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hutcheson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Fairview Ridges Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel C Hutcheson MD is a male Urologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Joel C. Hutcheson practice?
- Dr. Joel Hutcheson has 11 office locations.
Dr. Joel Hutcheson practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN and Burnsville, MN.
See Saint Paul Urologists and Saint Paul Pediatric Specialists.