A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Jaffe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Jaffe, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaffe graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Jaffe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Olympia Medical Center
- Hollywood Presbyterian Med Ctr
- Olympia Medical Center - Olympic Blvd
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Jaffe MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joel Jaffe practice?
- Dr. Joel Jaffe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joel Jaffe practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians.