Dr. Joel Johns MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 14th, 2016
Dr. Johns is a very intelligent and caring doctor. I was very impressed by his bedside manner. He took the time to truly listen to me and review my medical history to properly take care of me. If you are looking for a great healthcare provider, I recommend Dr. Johns.

April 25th, 2016
I only gave Dr. Johns one start because ZERO stars was not an option. I do not recommend ever seeing this doctor unless you are interested in dying.

April 22nd, 2016
EXCELENT PRIMARY CARE DOCTOR!
I went to Dr. Johns for short term memory loss. He is very professional, ordered various medical test and brain MRI that I needed. He took the time to show me the brain scan slice by slice pointing out the abnormal spots on each slice. I am glade I made him my primary care doctor. I highly recommend to everyone for their Primary Care Doctor'

October 16th, 2015
Dr. Johns is great
I once shared a house with Dr. Johns and he was always very helpful when I needed to find a bandaid. He was also good at staying up all night studying for his exams!

April 7th, 2014
We were on vacation and passing through Cullman AL. when my husband became very ill. We went to Cullman Regional Medical Center where Dr Johns became his Doctor. Dr Johns is a very intelligent and knowlegable and also a very kind man. He works some amazing hours as is testiment to his caring and being a very good Doctor. He is a very pleasant, kind and thoughtful person. He takes time to speak with you and make you feel at ease. He is overall what anyone would want in a top notch doctor. We were so fortunate to have him as my husband's doctor.

February 4th, 2014
Excellent Physician: Intelligent, Knowledgeable, Thorough, Thoughtful, Personable, and Dedicated
Dr. Johns is intelligent, knowledgeable, and thorough. He wants to understand, and puts a lot of thought into, the how and why of your illness in order to prevent further recurrences rather than just treat your symptoms and send you on your way. Works some incredible hours as a hospitalist out of his dedication to his patients and being a good doctor to them. Is patient and caring--takes the time to explain and to ask and answer as many questions as he needs to. A generally kind, thoughtful, and pleasant person with a good bedside manner. Smiles easily and laughs readily.