A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Joselevitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Joselevitz, Physiatrist, , Pain Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Joselevitz, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Pain
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Neck Pain
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Joselevitz graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Joselevitz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Univ. General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Joselevitz MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Interventional Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joel Joselevitz practice?
- Dr. Joel Joselevitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joel Joselevitz practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Interventional Pain Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Physiatrists and Houston Pain Management Doctors.