Dr. Joel Joselevitz MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 20th, 2016
Dr. Joselovitz is the best doctor I have found.His bedside manner is fantastic and he listens and actually tries to help you.I have never and probably will never find another doctor like him.What was done to him was unfair.Because of a few bad apples it ruins it for people who truly need the help.

December 4th, 2015
A great doctor
My last post had an obvious fat finger iPad thing going. Dr Joselevitz IS a honest, caring, competent Doctor. I'm so thankful for you I'm 53 and old enough to know which Drs have "checked out" due to the broken system called obamacare.

December 4th, 2015
Dr. Joselevitz isn't one of the best doctors in the area. I'm so thankful that he agreed to to be my pain management dr. I'm still very disappointed with the issues you suffered thru because a patient was being completely fraudulent in all ways of representing themselves and the fact that you were blamed for her drug seeking activities. I learned so much listening and watching you respond to issues I deal with. God bless you, dr j I miss you

March 3rd, 2015
The Very Best
I have never had a better physician- and I'm 63 years old. What was done by the political Tex. Medical review board was criminal- on their part! They destroyed the best pain management doctor in Houston!

March 27th, 2014
Chronic Pain Advocate
Dr. Joselevitz is a very caring Pain Specialist . He was my doctor for 3 years and I would recommend him if your a chronic pain sufferer. He kept my ongoing chronic pain under control . I hope to go back to see him soon as I was a very good trusting pain patient that would never deviate from his care... His nurse was very nice to me and went out of her way to help me when needing a prior authorization on a medication that was not on my part D. formulary.

September 11th, 2013
Fantastic Dr.
He has really helped me out. He is very friendly and a great doctor.

July 1st, 2013
Vice-President and CFO of mid sized firm
I will only refer to him as Dr. Joselevitz, because he has certainly earned mu utmost respect in his field. I have had 32+ surgical procedures and numerous death occurrences. I tell you this because I am a hardline example of a body that is in disarray. I like many things about him and I will give just a few. He recognized and spent a lot of his time analyzing my many problems head to toe. He chooses only patients like me who have definitive proof of severe pain issues. He does NOT see ANY patients that are not in this category. He turns patients away, in other words he is NOT a typical pill doctor. He works with you and helps you to come up with solutions to your problem or problems. He has a genuine concern for his patients. I have personally seen him help carry patients to their wheelchairs. He is very compassionate about who he sees and does not put up with any patients who o wrong by him. He always makes sure you are clean and runs tests to assure him of this and wants only to HELP. Which to me he has done more than admirable but beyond what ordinary doctors do. I could go on for pages but I would like to say that He is Courteous, Trustworthy, Conscientious but MOST OF ALL PROFFESSIONAL and RESPECTFUL OF YOUR NEEDS. I also get to still work.

June 18th, 2013
Dr Joselevitz
My longtime doctor of 8 yrs unexpectantly passed away last year. Dr. Joselevitz agreed to pick up my pain management issues. He has truly helped me more than i could have ever expected. he helped me lower my chemical intakes to levels where i could fight certain pain syndromes. I am one happy camper to be a patient of his. He has an extended background in many different areas of treating patients with the care and concern. I highly recommend him and his office staff.

April 18th, 2013
Very caring and kind doctor
Dr. Joselevitz is the best doctor I have seen. He truly cares about how you are feeling. He goes out of his way to medicate you correctly even if it takes a try or two. I do not mind the wait if he is running over because it means he's giving someone else great care. I guess you could say I never sweat the small stuff. God bless you Dr. Joel! Me and mom

February 19th, 2013
Patient
I have seen Dr J. for years and have been so completely thankful for his thorough care and genuine concern for my well being. I also must mention his devotion to his faith and the way it completes the true concern for his patients is unique in this age of Obama bureaudocs. I recommend him to everyone no matter where I am in the world. God Bless Dr J.

November 26th, 2012
Patsy Harper
This doctor is one in a million! He is compassionate, knowledgeable and in my opinion at the top of his profession. I have had a lot of doctor's treat me as if i was drug seeking, even with a cancer diagnosis. It is humiliating. Not Dr J.. He has knowledge of pain and I thank God for him.

November 8th, 2012
Fantastic pain management. My daughter has epilepsy and he is the only one that has helped her with her pain from seizures. If you go to Dr. Joselevitz you will be going to the best.