A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Jurnovoy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Jurnovoy, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Jurnovoy graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Jurnovoy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Delaware Co. Mem. Hospital - Drexel Hill, Pa
- Mercy Comm. Hospital - Havertown, Pa
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jurnovoy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joel B. Jurnovoy practice?
Dr. Joel Jurnovoy practices Dermatology near Havertown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hazle Township, PA.
See Havertown Dermatologists.