A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Jurnovoy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Jurnovoy, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Jurnovoy graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Jurnovoy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Delaware Co. Mem. Hospital - Drexel Hill, Pa
- Mercy Comm. Hospital - Havertown, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Bruce Jurnovoy MD is a male Dermatologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Joel B. Jurnovoy practice?
- Dr. Joel Jurnovoy has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel Jurnovoy practices Dermatology near Havertown, PA.
See Havertown Dermatologists.