A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Kahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Kahn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Kahn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Autonomic Nervous System Diseases
- Cardiogenic Shock
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
- Vascular Graft Occlusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Kahn graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Kahn has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Kaufman Kahn MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Joel K. Kahn practice?
- Dr. Joel Kahn has 13 office locations.
Dr. Joel Kahn practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI and Novi, MI.
See Detroit Internists and Detroit Cardiologists.