Internists, Cardiologist (heart)
4160 John R St
Ste 817
Detroit, MI 48201
313-993-7921
Locations and availability (13)

|  Positively the best  |  show details
Oct 7th, 2012

After using several cardiologists I came upon Dr. Kahn. I'm still here. He is the absolute best as is his staff. He and his staff are knowledgeable and caring. He is up on all medications and also alternative meds. He takes his time and also makes sure you understand him. I don't know what else to say except if you want a good doctor, he's the best.

|  Review from Barbara T.  |  show details
Sep 18th, 2012

I have had much trouble getting my cholesterol levels in normal range. he is very concerned and caring and is doing more than most doctors to help me. He is sincerely a wonderful doctor and I would recommend him to any one.

|  Good move  |  show details
Jun 27th, 2011

Saw doctor kahn in his new office in Novi with DMC and Beaumont. Nice building, nice staff, short wait, nice computers for records. He was upbeat, took good amount of time, open to trying natural treatments, really seemed to care about my health and life, taught me a lot about nutrition

|  Excellent experience  |  show details
Jan 23rd, 2011

Dr. Kahn has been my cardiologist since a heart attack 16 years ago (1995). My first contact with him was pure chance but, followup inquiries and examination of his credentials indicate that I had the "luck of the draw".Anything he has ever told me turned out to be true and, in addition to his clinical skills, his knowledge of current medications has always been impressive.

|  show details
Nov 10th, 2010

phone system sucks. took over 2 days to get script refilled

|  show details
by R. Wilson on Mar 28th, 2009

My cardiologist for 15 years. Very satisfied.Kahn, along with other skills, has a deep understanding of the role for drugs in the treatment of CAD.Followup exams are conducted rapidly and he expects the patient to be prepared with any questions. He is not a touchy-feely physician so you won't find him chatting about unrelated items and making the visit a pleasant social occasion.