A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Kaplan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Kaplan, DO, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Ewing's Sarcoma
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Palliative Care
- Wilms Tumor
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kaplan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Carolinas Medical Center
- Northeast Medical Center
- University Hospital - Charlotte
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Adam Kaplan DO, MD, and MPH is a male Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Joel A. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Joel Kaplan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joel Kaplan practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Concord, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Charlotte, NC.
See Concord Pediatricians and Concord Oncologists.