A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Kertznus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Kertznus is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kertznus
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kertznus Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Kertznus, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kertznus graduated from Universidad Central De Venezuela - Jose Maria Vargas, Caracas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kertznus has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Kertznus MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Joel Kertznus practice?
- Dr. Joel Kertznus has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joel Kertznus practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Coral Gables, FL and Pembroke Pines, FL.
See Miami Internists and Miami Gastroenterologists.