Dr. Joel Kertznus Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joel Kertznus?

August 22nd, 2017

Great doctor !!!

I see doctor Kertzus in the Hialeah Digestive Medicine Associates location. He is an amazing doctor and truly looks out and worries about his patients. He helped me with an intestinal virus I had and I'm now feeling much better. He was recommended by friends of mine that had great experiences with him as well. I'm very happy to have him as my doctor and will continue seeing him.

November 8th, 2016

Shocked! Rudest Dr EVER!

Met him one time only prior to colonscopy seemed pleasant. However on the morning of the procedure(Monday)he walks into the surgery rm on his cellphone on a personal call while looking at my records. Then I'm sedated and after colonscopy he comes to speak to my husband and I in front of maybe 10 other people. Told me no polyps and then he blew a fuse when he asked me if I took cascara sagrada(herbal product for constipation) and I told him yes! Instead of explaining to me what it does and to discontinue use he simply got upset was VERY RUDE IN FRONT OF EVERYONE AND WALKED AWAY without giving me an opportunity to say or ask anything...unbelievable! I WILL NOT go back to him! Lucky for him I was still under the effect of the sedative for the procedure!!! The nurse working with him was very empathic and totally made up for drs unprofessionalism! He went into details as to why I shouldn't use cascara sagrada and other alternatives. I regret not getting the male nurses name to comnend him.

March 10th, 2017