A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Kizner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Kizner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Kizner, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Uterine Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kizner graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Kizner has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Miller Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Kizner MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Joel Kizner practice?
- Dr. Joel Kizner has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joel Kizner practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Los Alamitos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, CA and Duarte, CA.
See Los Alamitos Obstetricians & Gynecologists.