A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Kizner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Kizner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Kizner, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Uterine Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kizner graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Kizner has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kizner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 95 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joel Kizner practice?
Dr. Joel Kizner practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Los Alamitos, CA.
See Los Alamitos Obstetricians & Gynecologists.