Dr. Joel Koenig Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joel Koenig?

July 12th, 2016

Awesome Pediatrician!

I'm blessed with happy healthy children but for any type of acute illness Dr. Koenig is great and his office staff is too. He always takes time during our appointment to make sure we have any questions answers and I never feel rushed!

November 4th, 2015

Great Doctor

My husband and I had moved to Missouri when our child was 3 months old. I had gone to the same doctor my entire life. Before moving we had taken our child to the same doctor we saw, so you could imagine how skeptical and nervous I was to try and find a new doctor for us all. Dr. Koenig is such a great Dr. He had taken such great care for our child, He took the time to listen and answered all of our questions/concerns that we had (being first time parents we had a lot) as well as explaining them even more thoroughly. He knows his stuff very well, and the more open you are to him about your concerns and situation, the more helpful he will be. His staff was excellent with us as well. Such a friendly environment. They have you in and out as quick as possible. there is a 24 hour nurse answering service that were there to answer any questions you may have had if you were on the fence of taking your child in or not, and if they didn't answer, they would usually call you within the hour. One of my favorite things about the office is that they have separate waiting rooms for kids who are sick and kids who were just there for wellness checkups (I had never seen that before). I am so heartbroken that we are no longer able to see him since we had moved out of state. If we ever move back to Missouri, we feel safe knowing we have a great doctor to go back to.

February 20th, 2015

correct diagnosis and accurate solution

One of the best doctors! gives most time and answers all the questions. He explains his analysis and also tells us what medicine is prescribed and why.

February 24th, 2014

Mother of 3

I am a mother of 3 and have taken all of my children to Dr. Koenig since they were born. He is a very capable and kind doctor. My kids love him! The staff is friendly and always very helpful. I can call them when I have questions and they get back with me quickly.

November 21st, 2011

Best doctor for my children

Dr. Koenig is a very smart, caring and patient pediatrician. He is so sweet with my young boys, extremely thoughtful and spends a great deal of time (for a busy dr) explaining to me what he is doing, prescribing, seeing as trends, etc. He is willing to talk about vaccine safety at great length and put my mind at ease no matter what the illness/injury is. The office staff is mostly great. Every once in a while there is a less than friendly nurse, but overall good. I highly recommend the entire practice.

January 29th, 2011

Amazing doctor......

My twin daughters were born at 32.5 weeks at MoBap nearly 7 years ago. While they were in the Special Care Nursery, I was told I would need to pick a Pediatrician for them to see. I had no idea where to begin even looking, so I asked the nurses who were caring for my girls if they had any suggestions. Several of the nurses said that their own children saw Dr. Koenig and that he was extremely well thought of. My family adores him...he's patient, thoughtful, very personable and explains medical terms and conditions so that parents can actually follow along and understand what illness a child has and how to proceed medically. We are thrilled overall with Dr. Koenig and his staff and have recommended him to many people.

September 30th, 2010

Hard to find an intelligent and competent physician who is also extremely pleasant and endearing. He's a keeper!

June 14th, 2010

wonderful

great with my austic son and his teenage siblings. communicates well and listens - he is wonderful and his care is the best. office staff will always call back quickly and fit you in as needed, amazing in this day and age

March 31st, 2010

Highly Recommend

Fabulous doctor--very calm, thorough and doesn't overreact, which is great for new parents!

February 25th, 2010

Best Pedi in town

Dr. Koenig is an awesome pediatrician. He's super personable, always up on the latest health information, and very thorough. He's self-educated on all things breastfeeding, which is rare in a pediatrician. I would recommend him to any family seeking a great doctor for their kids.

August 23rd, 2009

Best Doctor you can find!

Dr. Koenig saves the day with big smiles on my son's face every visit! Great with kids and knows what he is doing! I would go anywhere else.

February 22nd, 2017