A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Kotin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Kotin is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Kotin, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kotin graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Kotin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Tepper Kotin MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joel T. Kotin practice?
- Dr. Joel Kotin has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel Kotin practices Psychiatry near Laguna Beach, CA.
See Laguna Beach Psychiatrists.