A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Kotin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Kotin is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kotin
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kotin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Kotin, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kotin graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Kotin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Tepper Kotin MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joel T. Kotin practice?
- Dr. Joel Kotin has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel Kotin practices Psychiatry near Laguna Beach, CA.
See Laguna Beach Psychiatrists.