A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Kragt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Kragt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kragt
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kragt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Kragt, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Laser Hair Removal
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kragt graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Kragt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Northwest Community Hospital
- Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel L Kragt MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joel L. Kragt practice?
- Dr. Joel Kragt has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel Kragt practices Family Medicine near Mount Prospect, IL.
See Mount Prospect Family Physicians.