A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Krauss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Krauss, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Krauss graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Krauss has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Krauss accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 14 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joel M. Krauss practice?
Dr. Joel Krauss practices Pediatrics near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Somers Point, NJ and Margate City, NJ.
See New York Pediatricians.