A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Krauss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Krauss, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Krauss graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Krauss has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Martin Krauss MD is a male Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Joel M. Krauss practice?
- Dr. Joel Krauss has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joel Krauss practices Pediatrics near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Somers Point, NJ and Margate City, NJ.
See New York Pediatricians.