A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Kravitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kravitz graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Kravitz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Frankford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Kravitz DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joel Kravitz practice?
- Dr. Joel Kravitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel Kravitz practices Family Medicine near Bensalem, PA.
See Bensalem Primary Care Doctors.