A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Kravitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kravitz graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Kravitz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Frankford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kravitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joel Kravitz practice?
Dr. Joel Kravitz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Clinical Genetics, M.D., and Occupational Medicine near Bensalem, PA.
See Bensalem Obstetricians & Gynecologists, Bensalem Family Physicians, Bensalem Emergency Physicians, Bensalem Geneticists, and Bensalem Preventive Medicine Specialists.