Dr. Joel Kremer MD Patient Reviews

• Rheumatology Albany, NY

May 22nd, 2014
Long association
I've known Dr Kremer since he was a resident and worked with Dr Bartholomew - approximately a 40 year time period. He has always had a deep concern for my well-being as an arthritis patient and in my personal life. He is compassionate and very knowledgeable about my form of arthritis. I've enjoyed my long association with this great doctor.

September 15th, 2011
FANTASTIC DOCTOR
I have been seeing Dr. Kremer since 1992. He diagnosed my problem and has closely followed me for the last 19 years. I have had MANY set backs and unusual things happed that do not follow the usual symptons. He has been very careful in prescribing medications, sending me for tests and other specialists if he felt it was needed. I feel that it has been his knowledge and dedication that has kept me functioning as well as I do. He has been very thorough. I have seen A LOT OF DOCTORS through this illnes, Dr. Kremer is BY FAR the one that I have the most confidence in and count on. I kringe when I think of what my medical situation would be without him as my physican.