A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Kupersmith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Kupersmith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Rapid Heart Beat (Tachycardia)
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Fibrillation
- Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Kupersmith graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Kupersmith has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Kupersmith MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joel Kupersmith practice?
- Dr. Joel Kupersmith has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel Kupersmith practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists and Washington Cardiologists.