A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Kupersmith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kupersmith
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kupersmith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Kupersmith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Rapid Heart Beat (Tachycardia)
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Fibrillation
- Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Kupersmith graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Kupersmith has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Kupersmith MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joel Kupersmith practice?
- Dr. Joel Kupersmith has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel Kupersmith practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists and Washington Cardiologists.