A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Kupfer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Kupfer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kupfer
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kupfer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Kupfer, DO, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kupfer graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kupfer has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Kupfer DO, MD, and MS is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Joel Kupfer practice?
- Dr. Joel Kupfer has 5 office locations.
Dr. Joel Kupfer practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Bridgeport, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, IL and Philadelphia, PA.
See Bridgeport Internists and Bridgeport Cardiologists.