A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Kupfer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Kupfer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kupfer
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kupfer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Kupfer, DO, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kupfer graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kupfer has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Kupfer DO, MD, and MS is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Joel Kupfer practice?
- Dr. Joel Kupfer has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel Kupfer practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Internists and Peoria Cardiologists.