A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Kupfer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Kupfer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Kupfer, MD, DO, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kupfer graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kupfer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kupfer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joel Kupfer practice?
Dr. Joel Kupfer practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Pediatric Cardiology near Peoria, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Voorhees, NJ.
See Peoria Internists, Peoria Cardiologists, and Peoria Pediatric Specialists.