A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Kahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Kahan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Kahan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kahan graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kahan has 14 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel L Kahan MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Joel L. Kahan practice?
- Dr. Joel Kahan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joel Kahan practices Pediatrics near Plainview, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bayside, NY.
See Plainview Pediatricians.