A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Martin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Martin, MD, PA is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Martin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Lawrence Martin MD and PA is a male Urologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Joel L. Martin practice?
- Dr. Joel Martin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joel Martin practices Urology near Hollywood, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Pembroke Pines, FL.
See Hollywood Urologists.