inactive

Joel L Schwartz DO,MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3
  • 2 reviews

February 23rd, 2011
I miss you Dr. Schwartz
Dr. Schwartz is now deceased, but I was a patient of his for many years. He would always squeeze me in durin my lunch hour every 3 - 4 months for botox or restylane with a happy attitude and reasonable rates. His work was like magic, within a few days, my eyes looked lifted and smoother, ten years younger with little or no bruising. He was of stellar character, a humble, modest person who is sorely missed. My condolences to his family.

October 16th, 2008
This guiy is rude!!!
I never got a call back on pre-canerous mole and when I did finally get to see him again he doesnt say anything to me just starts scapping away at my arm.....

September 15th, 2008
Worst Dr. experience I've had!
Dr. Schwartz exhibited very poor patient skills. He failed to introduce himself, failed to provide a gown after instructing me to disrobe, failed to explain his diagnosis, failed to explain procedures before conducting them, and performed procedures unrelated to chief complaint without consent. He then left the examination room without any further explanation.

June 25th, 2008
Short and Sweet
Dr. came into treatment room, made a moment of small talk, checked my skin problem and took action, even without telling me what he's going to do...he did what needed to be done and exited the room with a smile wishing me well. A very good doctor. Who needs the talk?!

January 19th, 2008
He didn't spend enough time to answer my questions
He look at my skin problem really quick, did what he supposed to do and left. Didn't spend time to answer my questions or office didn't follow up with my healing process.....