A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Schwartz is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwartz
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schwartz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Schwartz, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schwartz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Hollywood Presbyterian Med Center
- Glendale Adventist Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Louis Schwartz MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joel L. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Joel Schwartz has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel Schwartz practices Psychiatry near Abington, PA.
See Abington Psychiatrists.