A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Schwartz is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Schwartz, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schwartz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Hollywood Presbyterian Med Center
- Glendale Adventist Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Louis Schwartz MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joel L. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Joel Schwartz has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel Schwartz practices Psychiatry near Abington, PA.
See Abington Psychiatrists.