Dr. Joel Lamon Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Joel Lamon?

Posted on March 10th, 2017

Great Doctor

Posted on June 3rd, 2016

He cured my cancer, from stage 4 to NO recurrence in over 8 years. What more is there to say?? I was blessed to have him as my oncologist. Excellent staff as well.

Impressed. Great Doc w 50 years Experience!

Posted on May 18th, 2016

I've only just begun to have Dr. Lamon help me with my recurrent anemia. He was so very thorough in his examination and ordered 7 or 8 specialized hemoglobin labs. He will not only learn to what extent I am anemic, but he’ll find out why I am losing iron. I was very impressed with Dr. Lamon's 1) obvious medical wisdom/experience, 2) his communication skills in terms of questions he had of me—& questions I had of him, and 3) his professionalism. Therefore, I left feeling that I'm not just being treated for anemia (as I have by two other doctor's in other states) but that we will get some real answers on WHY my anemia keeps recurring.

Posted on April 19th, 2015

Does not perform physical exams during followups and not good with filling Rx.

Awesome Treatment

Posted on December 8th, 2013

Dr. Lamon is the most knowledgeable doctor I have ever met. I had a rare disease in 2005 and I spent the next two years in and out of his office, the hospital and blood transfusion centers. I feel I got to know Dr. Lamon very well. At first, he can seem distant, but he is really a compassionate, caring doctor that knows his specialty inside and out. He's always up-to-date on the latest treatments and research. When something needs to be done for your care, he commands it from the other doctors and facilties...who wouldn't want to have someone like him on your side? He also saw my 91-year-old father for a short time when he had anemia and was very kind to him.

What a doctor

Posted on March 21st, 2013

Dr. JOEL M LAMON MD is pretty much arrogant and rude and after 2 visits with him I decided to see different doctor. I am happy I did. I decided to stay v cCare and just went to different location since I was not satisfied about the front desk either at 16918 Dove Canyon Road San Diego, CA 92127 ,,,while we where waiting we heard clear and loud diagnoses and other private stuff about some other patient,,

Awsome Doctor

Posted on January 25th, 2013

Dr Lamon is amazing! He visited me in the hospital when i didnt have insurance explained my diagnoses and spent ime with me! I got insurance now i drive and hour and a half just so he could be my dr. Dont find many like him! Also staff has always benn ver curtious! Thankyou to everyone there!

grateful

Posted on February 16th, 2011

it's not the technical or professional treatment of my husband that makes me the most grateful...it's the obvious caring and active, appropriate and immediate attention to his symptoms and his general well being. there has not been one experience that we have had with dr. lamon or any of his office staff that hasn't been good and helpful. dr. lamon himself takes the time to hear us and has gone to great lengths to treat the whole patient. i am grateful and inspired by his energy and knowledge...most importantly, we do not feel alone in this journey.

Wait Well Worth It!

Posted on August 25th, 2009

My 83 year old mother was referred to Dr. Lamon for a hematology issue. We were fit into his schedule, which may have accounted for our 50 minute long wait in the examining room. But all impatience vanished once we met with this wonderful doctor. He made us feel we were the only patient on his calendar, and examined her thorougly and explained everything for total understanding. We both walked out exclaiming he was the best doctor we had ever experienced. Thankfully my mom doesn't have something life-threatening, but if she did, we would be relieved and assured to be in this doctor's care. We recommend him very highly.

Posted on January 3rd, 2009

It seemed that this doctor was more interested in getting my mom into a special study which would have caused her extreme discomfort and cost a lot of money, not covered by insurance. He did NOTHING to alleviate her symptoms, but ran so many tests and scans, it seemed he was in it just to get the revenue.When I asked him to perform a physical exam, he walked away and didn't return. When I asked his staff to share blood work results with other doctors, they agreed, then didn't do it. Failure to communicate with other doctors treating the patient resulted in duplicate labs and out of pocket costs due to poor communication.This doctor seems impersonal and indifferent.

Posted on October 17th, 2017