A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Lane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Lane is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lane
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lane Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Lane, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lane graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Lane has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Robin Lane MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joel R. Lane practice?
- Dr. Joel Lane has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel Lane practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Overland Park, KS.
See Overland Park Surgeons.