A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Lane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Lane is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lane
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lane Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Lane, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lane graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Lane has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Robin Lane MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joel R. Lane practice?
- Dr. Joel Lane has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel Lane practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Overland Park, KS.
See Overland Park Surgeons.