A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Last:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Last is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Last
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Last Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Last, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Last graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Last has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Westmoreland Regional Hospital
- Frick Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Irwin Last MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joel I. Last practice?
- Dr. Joel Last has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joel Last practices Psychiatry near Latrobe, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Greensburg, PA.
See Latrobe Psychiatrists.