Psychiatrists

2000 Tower Way
Ste 2037
Greensburg, PA 15601
724-853-1945
Locations and availability (1)

1.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  The bottom of the barrel of psychiatrists  |  show details
Sep 18th, 2013

This is the psychiatrist most people get stuck with because others in the area aren't accepting new patients or certain insurance coverages. At every appointment, you have to remind him who you are and why you are there. Tends to over medicate.

|  Caution!!!  |  show details
Oct 23rd, 2012

I left Dr. Last's office in tears and more ready to hurt myself them ever before. This was my FIRST APPOINTMENT. He is very condesending, hurtful, reckless. He is does not listen to you, (except when trying to explain my ptsd and how cigarettes were put out on my and abused horrribly he told me to stop being a cry baby) Going to him may be extremely detremental to your mental and physical health.

|  creasingly dissatisfied  |  show details
Oct 9th, 2012

I've been going to this doctor for several years to treat my anxiety and depression. He's been good at changing medications if they are not working, or to fine tune the dosage. He correctly diagnosed my problem (GAD). However, he does not have a staff (at least in his Greensburg office, does not return phone calls in a timely manner, and his bedside manner is non-existent (that is my personal opinion, so I may be wrong). The difficulty in securing appointments and in having him renewing my prescriptions is getting considerable. He says he will renew my prescription, and then "forgets", and I am anxious until the very last pill in the bottle. I plan to change doctors as soon as I find one who is more professional.

|  Got worse under Dr. Last's Care  |  show details
May 22nd, 2012

I was on the honor roll and Dean's list in college before seeing Dr. Last. In less than one year of his care I am no longer enrolled in school & my life has deteriorated to the point where I cannot function in my normal life. DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR