Dr. Joel Lattin DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.1

May 17th, 2016
I think he is a great doctor, he listens well and answered all my questions. Of course he did not know exactly the cause of my issue without further lab tests.. He is very patient and not judgemental at all.

April 22nd, 2016
Unprofessional
Had no choice but to see him at the hospital during his rounds. He completely didn't care what I had to say, didn't care about my previous diagnosis, and said I had to see someone else because I didn't have my records in front of him. Unprofessional!

June 10th, 2015
Stay away from this doc
Had a consult with him. Would rather have had it from the receptionist. He seems to only be concerned about himself. Walked out of office aggravated. Now looking for another doctor.

May 24th, 2015
I had Doctor Lattin do two procedures on me and it went very smooth , I saw him in his office as well and he a very good Doctor !

November 2nd, 2013
Bad Experiance
I am a repeat patient and I will never recommend this doctor!! He has never answered my questions and charged double from all the other times I have been there. His answer is "It is what it is" is his way of avoiding a truthful answer

August 7th, 2013
See someone else
I would not suggest seeing this doctor. He is rude, blunt, and condescending. I walked out of his office feeling 2 inches tall. If you are looking for a doctor with an pice of compassion, look elsewhere.

May 11th, 2011
Get a consult from someone else
Dr. Lattin performed an unnecessary procedure. He abuses his power--he's the only gastro on call and he corners the patient into a bad decision.

November 14th, 2010
Stay away from Dr. Lattin
Lattin uses scare tactics and bullying. He can't be trusted. He comes across as as deceitful and an opportunist.