A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Lebed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Lebed is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Lebed, DO, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lebed graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Lebed has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Warminster Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel P Lebed DO and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Joel P. Lebed practice?
- Dr. Joel Lebed has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joel Lebed practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Glenside, PA and Jenkintown, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.