Dr. Joel Lebovitz MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 1st, 2016
Joel has been my doctor for 30 years starting in my 20's. There is no other doctor I'd want on my side than Joel. He is unbelievably dedicated to your issues. He calls you, he researches experimental treatments if he feels you will benefit. He can be annoying when he expects you to do something and you don't. I wish all of my doctor's was as thorough as him.

January 5th, 2016
If Your Lucky You will have a Dr. Like Joel Lebovitz
Fabulous Doctor, saved my life by diagnosing cardiac disease requiring a quadruple bi-pass when I was 43 and most Doc's would have poo-pooed it because I was essentially without symptoms. That was 23 years ago and I'm doing great! Very conservative and always thorough and up to date, plus he's a great and caring guy.

March 18th, 2013
I consider myself exceptionally fortunate to be a patient of Dr. Joel Levovitz. Not only is he caring and knowledgeable but he listens and respects what he hears from me. He is out-of network on my PPO and I would never, ever not be his patient. He has no problem referring other specialists and only refers the best. Office staff is wonderful.

June 15th, 2012
Very good MD
Joel has been my MD for more than 10 years. He is very knowledgable and thoughtful.He really cares and he always calls back.His sharp Wit sets hi apart from all my past MDs. He is always looking for ways to help to you improve you health. I highly recommend him to all.

April 19th, 2011
Patient S.Macauley
i found Dr. Lebovitz because he was his a member through my PPO. i chose him from the EXCELLENT reviews i read online. Excellent isnt a high enough review for this man. i've had many doctors in my years and travels and never have i met someone so gifted, caring and intelligent. Trust ME!.Dr. Lebovitz is truly an incredible doctor. i feel so comfortable with him and i plan to be a patient of his for many years